Maryland Manual Wheelchairs
Freedom Mobility supplies the highest quality manual wheelchairs from the top U.S. and international manufacturers. In our Central Maryland wheelchair store, you can find the following models of manual wheelchairs:
- Rigid-frame manual wheelchairs feature a light, solid frame that can’t be adjusted. Most commonly used by active, independent wheelchair users that disassemble and reassemble their own wheelchair after transfer.
- Folding manual wheelchairs can be folded for convenient transportation and storage during travel. We offer a wide range of widths and depths and standard to lightweight.
- Tilt-in-space manual wheelchairs can tilt backward, which changes the center of gravity and helps relieve pressure points.
- Sports wheelchairs are specifically designed for playing sports; they offer ease of movement and stability.
- Transport Wheelchairs are a great option for getting you from one place to another. Our 19 inch Transport Chair with 12″ Rear Wheels by Nova is available to test in our showroom and features detachable arms making transferring even easier.
If you prefer the feel of a manual wheelchair but are afraid of not being able to cover long distances in it, we also offer manual wheelchairs with Power Assist Technology. These wheelchairs can be started manually and then switched to power mode to allow for easier operation. The experienced team at our Central Maryland wheelchair store will advise you on the best available options to meet your lifestyle and budget.
Interested in adding increased accessibility to your existing manual wheelchair? Come test out our SmartDrive power assist in our showroom! It can attach to almost any wheelchair and provide that extra umph you need!
Call us, email or visit our showroom for more information about manual wheelchairs.
Click Here to View Service Areas
Anne Arundel County Mobility Solutions: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114), Crownsville (21032), Gambrills (21054), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061), Hanover (21076), Jessup (20794), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21144), Severna Park (21146).
Montgomery County Mobility Solutions: Olney (20832), Damascus (20872), Silver Spring (20910), Clarksburg (20871), Germantown (20876), Gaithersburg (20878), Laytonsville (20882), Chevy Chase (20815), Bethesda (20816), and more.
Howard County Mobility Solutions: Clarksville (21029), Cooksville (21723), Columbia (21044), Dorsey (21075), Elkridge (21075), Glenelg (21737), Ellicott City (21043), Fulton (20759), Glenwood (21738), Granite (21163), Hanover (21076), Jessup (20794), Lisbon (21765), Highland (20777), Marriottsville (21104), West Friendship (21794), North Laurel (20723), Woodbine (21797), Woodstock (21163), and more.
Carroll County Mobility Solutions: Eldersburg (21784), Finksburg (21048), Union Bridge (21791), Hampstead (21074), Manchester (21102), Taneytown (21787), Westminster (21157, 21158), New Windsor (21776), Sykesville (21784), Marriottsville (21104), Woodbine (21797), Taneytown (21787), Mount Airy (21771), and more.
Baltimore County Mobility Solutions: Arbutus (21227), Cockeysville (21030, 21031, 21065), Dundalk (21222), Essex (21221), Catonsville (21228, 21250), Garrison (21055), Lansdowne (21227), Lochearn (21207), Lutherville (21093), Edgemere (21219), Middle River (21220), Overlea (21236), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Park Heights (21215), Pikesville (21208), Milford Mill (21244), Randallstown (21133), Rosedale (21237), Timonium (21093), Towson (21204), Reisterstown (21136), White Marsh (21162), Woodlawn (21207), and more.
Frederick County Mobility Solutions: Frederick (21701, 20702, 21703, 21709), Mount Airy (21771), Urbana (21704), Libertytown (21762), Ijamsville (21754), Walkersville (21793), New Market (21774) , Damascus (20872), and more.
Washington, DC and Northern Virginia